“For two years, they’ve (the treasury department) known how abysmal servicers were performing, and decided to do nothing,” said Neil Barofsky, the former special inspector general for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, better known as TARP or the bank bailout, which provided the money for HAMP. “It demonstrates that if you have a set of… Read MoreUncategorized
October 5, 2011
- Law Offices of Evan M. Rosen, P.A. Wins Case for Retired Military Sergeant/War Hero
- Yet Another Example of Special Laws for the Banks!
- Pleadings Are Not Evidence: Plaintiff Never Proved Who Had Possession at Inception
- Law Offices of Evan M. Rosen Wins Foreclosure Trial Based on Fraud on the Court
- Turning Back the Clock and Winning – Getting a Dismissal After Reversing a Judgment