“For two years, they’ve (the treasury department) known how abysmal servicers were performing, and decided to do nothing,” said Neil Barofsky, the former special inspector general for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, better known as TARP or the bank bailout, which provided the money for HAMP. “It demonstrates that if you have a set of… Read MoreUncategorized
October 5, 2011
- Law Offices of Evan M. Rosen Wins Foreclosure Trial Based on Fraud on the Court
- Turning Back the Clock and Winning – Getting a Dismissal After Reversing a Judgment
- False Documents and Perjury in Foreclosure Court – Our Latest Appeal
- Florida Foreclosure Defense: Palm Beach County Trial Win for The Law Offices of Evan M. Rosen
- Judge Has Enough, Tells Bank Lawyer She is Referring Him to The Bar in Our Latest Trial Win!