Motor Vehicle Accidents FAQs

1. What Should I Do Immediately Following a Motor Vehicle Accident?

– Seek medical attention for any injuries.
– Contact law enforcement to report the accident.
– Take photos.
– Gather witnesses’ contact information.
– Collect insurance information.
– Do Not Make any statements about the accident to anyone without legal counsel.

2. Do I Need an Attorney if I’ve Been Injured in a Car Accident?

You should seek legal representation, especially if you’ve sustained injuries. An experienced attorney can protect your rights, negotiate with insurance companies, and pursue compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.

3. How Can a Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney Help Me?

– Investigate the accident to determine liability.
– Handle communication and negotiations with insurance companies and others.
– File legal paperwork and represent you in court, if necessary.
– Advocate for justice—so you can be receive the best possible compensation for your injuries and damages.

4. What Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents Do You Handle?

Our firm handles a wide range of motor vehicle accidents, including car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, and bicycle accidents, as well as DUI-related collisions and hit-and-run incidents.

5. How Long Do I Have to File a Claim After a Motor Vehicle Accident?

The statute of limitations for a Florida personal injury claim is two years. Delaying filing a claim can jeopardize your ability to recover money for your injuries and damages. Contact us as soon as possible to discuss your case.

6. What if I Was Partially at Fault for the Accident?

Even if you were partially at fault, you may still be able to recover. But if you are found to be greater than 50% at fault, you cannot recover from the wrongdoer/tortfeasor. Our attorneys can assess your case and advise you on your legal options.

7. How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney?

We handle Florida motor vehicle accidents on a contingency fee basis. We only recover attorneys’ fees if we help you recover money. And, and our fees are based on a percentage of the total recovery.

8. Will I Have to Go to Court?

Many motor vehicle accident cases are resolved through negotiations, avoiding the need for a trial. But if a fair settlement cannot be reached, we have significant trial and appellate experience and can handle all levels of any court proceedings, if necessary and warranted.

9. Can I Still Pursue a Claim if the Other Driver Was Uninsured or Underinsured?

Yes, you may still have options for compensation through your own uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. Our attorneys can review your policy and explore all available avenues for recovery.

10. How Long Will it Take to Resolve My Case?

Every case is unique, and the timeline depends on several factors like the complexity of the case, extent of injuries, and cooperation of involved parties. We strive to resolve cases efficiently while maximizing compensation for our clients.

If you or anyone you know needs an attorney to help seek justice in a Florida motor vehicle accident, please call us at 754-400-5150 or contact us online. Let the Law Offices of Evan M. Rosen serve you!

Client Reviews

Mr. Rosen was recommended to us by our friends and we highly recommend him for his excellent service. He represented us in the matter of foreclosure defense. His comprehensive and detailed knowledge of Florida law, federal law, and ongoing relevant cases was key to building a robust and winning...

Jadwiga M.

In a few words, Evan Rosen saved my house. He got a final judgment in my favor. The judge gave the bank many opportunities (continuance of the trial even a mistrial) to solve all the issues that Evan Rosen will bring up to the judge (issues that were wrong with my case). In the end, his arguments...

Oscar D.

I am so grateful first to god and for the blessing of putting attorney Evan Rosen and his team of professional, in our lives. If you are going through a foreclosure and don't know what to do, I can honestly tell you that attorney Evan Rosen is the person to talk (855-55-Rosen) he takes his time to...

Julie D.

Contact Us

  1. 1 Treat You Like We’d Want To Be Treated
  2. 2 Treat Your Case As if It Was Our Own
Fill out the contact form or call us at 754-400-5150 to schedule your consultation.

Leave Us a Message