Wall Street’s Influence on Politics, Law Makers, Law Enforcers, and Regulators
Six Easy Steps to a Government of the Banks, For the Banks, By the Banks
- Maintain a spinning revolving door between big finance and legislators, law enforcers, and regulators to ensure friends are in powerful positions.
- Fund an army of lobbyists ready to provide rapid-response, detailed, Wall Street-friendly analysis of proposed legislation and regulation (here,here, here,here, etc).
- Horde of academics-for-hire to craft financial industry propaganda masquerading as authentic economic theories, studies, and papers (here,here andhere, etc).
- Contribute millions to political campaigns on state and federal levels.
- Form Political Action Committees (PACs) in order to fund TV adds to attack candidates who promise to protect citizens and hold Wall Street accountable
- Ghost write legislation and find find friendly politicians (see #4) to introduce the bills as their own.
If you want help with debt, foreclosure, real estate or want more information about bankruptcy law, call us at (754)400-5150 or fill out our online form for a FREE CONSULTATION. Let the lawyers and staff at the Law Offices of Evan M. Rosen serve you!
We are a debt relief agency. In addition to other legal services, we help clients file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.