“For two years, they’ve (the treasury department) known how abysmal servicers were performing, and decided to do nothing,” said Neil Barofsky, the former special inspector general for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, better known as TARP or the bank bailout, which provided the money for HAMP. “It demonstrates that if you have a set of… Read MoreUncategorized
October 5, 2011
- Know the Law, the Rules of Evidence and Procedure, the Facts and Don’t Give Up!
- Robo-Zombies Attack! Robo-Signing Just Won’t Die
- Evan’s 2013 Holiday Party Poem
- Summary of Our Latest Trial Win and Reminder of a Great Lesson Learned in One of My First Jury Trials
- Foreclosure Fight Club: Another Trial, Another Win by The Law Offices of Evan M. Rosen (Part 3)