“For two years, they’ve (the treasury department) known how abysmal servicers were performing, and decided to do nothing,” said Neil Barofsky, the former special inspector general for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, better known as TARP or the bank bailout, which provided the money for HAMP. “It demonstrates that if you have a set of… Read MoreUncategorized
October 5, 2011
- “Fraud” in Foreclosures, Revisited – Nationstar vs Rita Lawhorn: Another Trial Win by The Law Offices of Evan M. Rosen
- You Want Our Clients’ Houses? MOLON LABE!
- Know the Law, the Rules of Evidence and Procedure, the Facts and Don’t Give Up!
- Robo-Zombies Attack! Robo-Signing Just Won’t Die
- Evan’s 2013 Holiday Party Poem